Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Hi everyone to my Speak Your Mind Blog site. I hope that you enjoy it and hope that you say absolutely what's honestly in your heart on each subject. ENJOY and GOD BLESS

Friday, March 12, 2010

Stop Your Financial Desperation Now

Wow, money issues, been there and done that. Everyone encounter financial problems once in a while or even weeks, months or years at time. Your strength lies in what you do and how you react when they come.

Some people steal, some even kill, some deal drugs, some get caught up in scam and some people just sit and do nothing and accept their life the way it is with LACK. Lack of finance cause us to be so desperate at time, we'll do just about anything to get out of the situation. Desperation causes us not to think clearly and causes us to make some very silly and stupid mistakes. I remember one time home, that a guy killed another guy just for a DOLLAR. My goodness, it's ridiculous.

I have never encounter financial problems until 2 years ago, after things went sour between my dad and I with the father/daughter relationship we had (Long Story). I had it all, I had my own car, paid allowance every week and still had no idea what I was going to do with it except help out friends. I didn't have to pay for gas, food, bills, books, nothing, my dad took care of it all. And two years ago, I became financially desperate, in my heart I knew I would have made it out but I didn't know how. I became so desperate, I tried almost anything, cleaning jobs, I tried setting up all sought of home businesses, such as data entry stuff, selling products online, I was trying anything. And some of those mistakes has taught me a whole lot and now I'm a stronger, wiser person. Being in the state that I was in made me seek for God, because there was no other way that I would have gotten out of it except through Christ. Your financial situation can either make you or break you.

Some people have too much pride to ask for help and as a result get even more messed up. I never regretted being in my situation because it helped me to find God again and that is the most important thing. A lot of times we focus on what we don't have instead of focusing on what we do have, and the most important thing to have in our lives right now is God. In his word, he said "seek him first and all other things will be added," Yes and that includes money. In Matthew chapter 6, verse 24, it states, "No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to one and despise and be against the other. You cannot serve God and mammon(which are deceitful riches, money, possessions or whatever is trusted in).

Some of us are so caught up in money we forget what is truly important. We forget about God, our family, our friends and we even forget who we truly are as a person.

Be not desperate for money, but be desperate for God and once you do that, whatever your situation is, you wouldn't see a Lack thereof, but you will see a gain of everything else that is there to make your life peaceful and successful.

Look, this is easier said than done. Why don't you just try it? There is no harm that can come from trying but only good. Take a step towards God and put him first for once and then you won't have to worry about your finance again. Surround yourself with people that would encourage you in those tough moments because sometimes you do need the encouragement.

2 comments:

  1. I have gone through the same situation and it has caused me to be more empathic towards people with the same situation who have struggled even longer than I have. Many times I have said forget God because I thought I knew him before it but he has a way of letting you know the difference between what you think and what is.

    ReplyDelete

  2. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

    ReplyDelete

 
Subscribe with Bloglines